[TypicalGirls] 15 must-haves for the beginning girl rocker

Smurf ziggysmurfdust at pandora.be
Sun Jun 3 10:47:40 EDT 2007

There was also a KBD/Bloodstains kinda comp called "My Girlfriend was a
Punk"
Bootleg, only available on vinyl if I'm not mistaken.

What I miss in these lists are the "real" punks (1st wave, second wave,
whatever wave) like Vice Squad, Violators, Action Pact, The Doll
The first three do have CD comps out on Anagram, of the latter I'm not
sure (did they ever do more than the one single?)

Op Sun, 03 Jun 2007 16:08:35 +0200 schreef Dina Hornreich
<dina.hornreich at gmail.com>:

> Actually, yes, there has! It's called "GRLZ."

Time Is Irrelevant
Reality Is Improbable