[TypicalGirls] Canadian content :)

J Neo Marvin j_n_e_o at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 2 20:42:21 EDT 2007

I'm late to the discussion, but I'd toss in the Marine Girls too. Is there a
reissue that includes the "Lure Of The Rockpools"single?

-J Neo Marvin

http://www.earcandleproductions.com
http://www.live365.com/stations/jneomarvin

"You're a nutcase! You're a bleedin' nutcase!"

"They said the same thing about Jesus Christ, Freud and Galileo."

"They said it about a lot of nutcases, too."

                             - Cook and Moore, "Bedazzled"