[TypicalGirls] 15 must-haves for the beginning girl rocker (part 3)

Dina Hornreich dina.hornreich at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 17:54:17 EDT 2007

Re: [TypicalGirls] 15 must-haves for the beginning girl roCan't find that import version of Lene Lovich's Stateless on amazon. Care to help us out? (Now, I want it too!)

Correction, I called the list "quasi-representative" but note the emphasis is on QUASI! :-)

Thanks...Keep 'em coming, everyone (publicly or privately, your choice).

-Dina