[TypicalGirls] must-haves for the beginning girl rocker (part 2)

Jamie J. playwithyourradio at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 2 10:52:28 EDT 2007

Yeah, the Girls at Our Best reissue is not easily available (even though it came out 4 years ago I think it's out of print - no amazon copies or insound) and when it comes up on ebay on CD or vinyl it goes for a MASSIVE price. I think there's one listed now for like 49 dollars, ouch!

dan bailey <dpbailey at att.net> wrote:       As far as accessibility goes, I haven't had any  reason to go looking for a copy lately (since I've got my own), but the Girls at  Our Best CD must be pretty hard to find -- I saw one bring something  like $75 on eBay a few months ago.

 Dan, who btw would vote for Scream over the singles  collection ...