[TypicalGirls] must-haves for the beginning girl rocker (part 2)

Dina Hornreich dina.hornreich at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 21:59:26 EDT 2007

Oh yeah, good point Kevin. I must confess that I personally don't have that singles compilation! Is it still in print?

Accessibility is an important idea here. So thanks!

The list remains too overwhelming as it is! I believe it should only be ten, rather than fifteen CDs.

Narrowing it down to the TG timeframe (late 70s-early 80s) has been a challenge in and of itself, as well. (A decision I'm not sure I want to be draconian about!)

Any and all input is welcome!

Thanks...

-Dina