[TypicalGirls] Pearl Harbour article

Jason Gross perfect at furious.com
Sat Sep 30 13:33:46 EDT 2006

Greetings,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever
<http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>, you'll find (among other things):

PEARL HARBOUR
* Rockabilly new-wave mama
"... one year after watching that (debut) record go nowhere, having
moved to London and dropped the "E. Gates" and adopted the British
spelling of her pseudo(sur)nym, Pearl Harbour dropped the Explosions
and released a most excellent solo album, Don't Follow Me, I'm Lost
Too (1981, Warner Bros.). By all means pick this one up. Yes, good
people, never mind the bollocks, damn the indie-rock flavors of the
week, Pearl Harbour's Don't Follow Me, I'm Lost Too is well worth
hearing repeatedly."

Also note... our zine has entered the world of MySpace- you can find
us at <http://www.myspace.com/perfectsoundmagazine>
Feel free to visit us there and sign up as our friend (we'll be glad
to be your friend).

We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if
you have anything to share.

See you online,
Jason

P.S. Be Your Own Pet last night at Southpaw were GREAT.  Anyone on
this list owes it to themselves to see them live.

Perfect Sound Forever- online music magazine since 1993- now new and
semi-improved!
<http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>
MySpace Page: <http://www.myspace.com/perfectsoundmagazine>
Crazed by the Music blog: <http://blogs.popmatters.com/crazedbythemusic/>