[TypicalGirls] Fwd: SOS the Slits

Helen McCookerybook helen_mccookerybook at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 19 05:05:24 EDT 2006

Thank you Simon, that's wonderful. I'll call Tessa and get Adele to download it.
  Helen

hangthedj <hangthedj at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
        Hey Helen & Tessa!
  Good news, I have this file. I can up load it somewhere and send you a linky. It is an mp3 about 81 mb.
  Cheers
  simon

  Hi there,     The message is from Tessa of the Slits; she was hoping someone might have a recording of the interview I did with them a while back on Resonance. Normally. Resonance FM record all the interviews themselves to pass on to the people concerned, but that day the DAT player was broken and I couldn't make a copy of the interview.  Because the show also included an interview with Ari that I'd done at an earlier date, all of the new group were represented and they played their favourite tracks.  For a while there were copies of the interview on the web but I've searched and can not find them any more.  The band would like a copy possibly to include with a release of some new material.  I suggested that this forum might be the best way to get hold of one.  Best wishes  Helen McCookerybook

Nathalie - Chicks on Speed Records <n at chicksonspeed-records.com> wrote:
  Hello Adele,     please tell me what she wants. I really don't understand the mail.     Best regards.     Nathalie
--
Disko B | Chicks On Speed Records GmbH
M1: nathalie at diskob.com
M2: n at chicksonspeed-records.com