[TypicalGirls] MUSIC VIDEOS for GIRL MONSTER DVD

Alex murray-leslie a at chicksonspeed.com
Tue Sep 19 04:51:19 EDT 2006

I am wondering if there may be someone out there who would be interested
to become part of the Girl Monster dvd i am putting together. Right
now the dvd
is just a low fi thing and will be shown at Girl Monster cd launches
around the world,
maybe one day we can think about a real release.

So far we plan launches @ Colette in paris, Imago Film Festival in
Portugal and
a mini Girl Monster tour in Australia in November. To see a list of
places you can check
www.myspace.com/girlmonsternet

It would be wonderful to include as many acts as possible, to show
the broad spectrum of
women out there making great music in a visual sense.

Please do get in touch with me if you have material and would be
interested to get involved

thanks for your time,

Alex

PS: The material can be short interviews, music videos or short
films, not longer than 10 mins.