[TypicalGirls] Contractions Reunion shows

dpbailey at att.net dpbailey at att.net
Wed Sep 13 14:49:39 EDT 2006

hmmm ... could've sworn i saw a 7" of theirs in the early '80s on the p/s of which kim o'therapy -- former keyboardist/singer for the great (& mostly unrecorded ... sort of a harder-edged x) phoenix band the nervous -- was depicted as a member, but i don't see her mentioned in any way, shape or form.

oh, well -- wouldn't be the first time my memory's played tricks on me.

dan

-------------- Original message from Larry-bob <larrybob at io.com>: --------------