[TypicalGirls] typical girls bootleg cd vol.2

Daniel Selzer danselzer at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 16:53:09 EDT 2006

some years ago a few folks put together some
compilation CDs of cool female-oriented in some way
musics, not to be confused with the earlier Typical
Girls compilation, which was music made by
listmembers. Brian from Grand Theft Auto did volume
one, and myself and Aileen Brophy, ex-Ashford Breaks
bass player, current lawyerholic, did volume 2. Keren
of www.notkeren.com fame drew some illustrations for
the covers. I have copies of the inserts and both
comps on my computer, but really don't have the time
to make many copies and send them around again. If
anyone wants to take that particular responsibility,
I'd gladly burn new copies of the CDs and send some
art for xeroxing along.

-dan selzer

p.s. off-topic but...Acute Records has a new release,
the collected Ike Yard, available everywhere. Check it
out. And new website coming very soon to http://www.acuterecords.com