[TypicalGirls] Hot Love, 1977 aned me, jennywoolworth

Nicole Emmenegger nicole at jennywoolworth.ch
Wed Sep 6 18:10:41 EDT 2006

hey everyone -

here's a heads up on what's going down lately in Switzerland...

In October Lurker Grand's book "Hot Love - Swiss Punk and Wave 1976-80" will
hit the stores. The official book release party will be on November 11, 2006
at a club called Mascotte in Zürich.

The book will be available for sale at www.swisspunk.ch where you can also
order copies of Marlene Marder's Kleenex/LiLiPUT guitarist diary and Pietro
Mattioli's photo book "1977" featuring potraits of Zurich punksters from the
late 70s at the legendary Club Hey.

And now some self promo: my music show - Tiger Beat - on the Zurich based
local free radio station, Radio LoRa, is back on the air after the sweet
little sunny summer break. The show comes with a matching website -
www.jennywoolworth.ch - where you can download mp3 podcasts of my
broadcasts, peruse the women in punk archive and check out recent projects
all around the topic of girls who rock. People tell me they like it.

hearts and daggers,
Nicole (aka Jenny Woolworth)