[TypicalGirls] stranger than fiction

Jason Gross perfect at furious.com
Mon Nov 27 19:09:21 EST 2006

>Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 12:37:23 -0500
>From: WWWhatsup <joly at dti.net>
>
>I note that the new WIll Farrell movie 'Stranger Than Fiction' -
>notable for a star
>turn by Wreckless Eric - also includes the Delta 5's 'Mind Your Own Business'
>on the soundtrack.
>
>It's a pity that, according to the critics at least, it's not that
>great a film. But nice to
>know some of our people are, presumably, getting paid.

I saw it when it came out and it's actually a very good film- one of
those meta-fiction plots where a character tracks down an author
trying to kill him.  Hadn't heard about the D5 use in the film before
and was delighted when it came up.  There's also a great love scene
featuring Wreckless Eric's "The Whole Wide World."

Perfect Sound Forever- online music magazine since 1993- now new and
semi-improved!
<http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>
MySpace Page: <http://www.myspace.com/perfectsoundmagazine>
Crazed by the Music blog: <http://blogs.popmatters.com/crazedbythemusic/>