[TypicalGirls] New Young Pony Club

Alex Milopoulos amilopoulos at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 25 18:53:51 EST 2006

I agree Joly, Shrag are great!  Here is their Myspace page:  www.myspace.com/shrag
  Some of you may also like this song by New Young Pony Club.  Oddly enough it was recently used on an advert for Intel Processors!  NEW YOUNG PONY CLUB  ice cream  the latest offering from london's new young pony club is a cool as fuck dance-punk electro-funk anthem if ever we ever we heard one. 'ice cream' is a re-release from way back in 2004 when it was snapped by those in the know and is now a cult classic. think a bass led monster somewhere between delta 5, esg and the au pairs. here it is reborn for the wider world to hear. the limited 7' comes backed by 'fade in that blank'.  www.myspace.com/newyoungponyclub

  Alex