[TypicalGirls] off topic - come be in our documentary

Tim Broun tbroun at emusic.com
Mon Nov 20 12:42:55 EST 2006

This is a bit off topic, but I wanted you guys to know about this, and
possibly participate in #2 below:

I have two events coming up within the next couple of weeks, both at
Nublu <http://www.Nublu.net>  on Avenue C here in New York City that I
would like to invite you to:

1. Friday, Nov. 24 - myself and Rich from Etherea Records
(www.etherea.net) will be spinning just for fun - lots of electronic,
post punk, no wave junk, dub and more. Starting approximately at
10:00PM. Free from 8:00-10:00, $5.00 thereafter.

2. Monday, December 4 - come join myself, and friends Emma & Kevin from
the UK. Emma & Kevin are here shooting a documentary about independent
record stores, record collectors & labels. They will be conducting
interviews at Nublu this night with anyone who has something to say on
the subject, as well as shooting the party & bands. Special guests
include the Budos Band ( Daptone Records <http://www.DaptoneRecords.com>
) and the Nublu Orchestra (Nublu Records), along with special guest
DJ's. Free from 8:00-10:00, $5.00 thereafter.

Nublu is located deep in the heart of Loisaida at Avenue C (between 4th
and 5th). Look for the tiny blue light. E-mail me with any questions or
comments.

Thanks!