[TypicalGirls] Slits shows

c'est comme ci c'est comme sah sah.ruh.bee at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 15:42:40 EST 2006

> Also, word was they weren't allowed into Canada, someone told me cause Ari
> "had something on her". Is any of that true?

it's true that the canadian shows were "post-poned due to unforseen
circumstances", but i don't know why...they're re-scheduled for later
in november...
"not being allowed in" (either b/c of drugs or not having proper
permits..) would make sense since this happens often..and is a great
fear of many a cross-border promoter...
i'm looking forward and curious to see them here in montreal....the
sound here should be better than at the other shows because the venue
(salla rossa) has excellent sound people...

p.s. hi! i'm sarah, this is my first time posting on the list but i've
been reading it for a year or so...