[TypicalGirls] Girl Monster in NZ

Alex murray-leslie a at chicksonspeed.com
Mon Nov 6 11:40:53 EST 2006

Just for info, this time were playing in Australia as melissa, myself
and Kathi Glas,
we've been into this rotation thing for a while now, if you weren't
familiar, and now the group has also grown
to collective of around six members, including New York artist A.L.
Steiner, Anat Ben david from
tel Aviv (also about to release her first album on COS Recs early
next year, watch out,
she's like Nina hagen, Alaska and Siouxsie sioux but going 10000
times as fast!

To add, Kathi has been in the group making clothes with us since
around 2001, so it was a natual progression
that she started to come on stage with us!

I see the Australia dates haven't been listed- the line up is COS,
PTR and Batrider from Australia
24th Brisbane the Zoo
25th  Sydney (i don't know where, the venue keeps changing!)
26th Melbourne Prince of Wales

and speaking of Girl Monster events, Kids on Tv and Angie Reed are also
touring in Canada quite soon, so check out KOTV for exact dates when
they
happen. More Girl Monster events will follow, always with different
headliners and acts.
and Girl Monster volume 2 is underway, if anyone has any acts they
would like to suggest,
please let me know, we're totally open to everyone, eventhough we
have limitations to how many acts
are actually included due to formats, we do try and put everyone on.
(this time it will probably just be one cd)

Alex

Alex murray-leslie
Espaseria 15 / 5û
08003, Barcelona