[TypicalGirls] Brooklyn Slits

HunnyPi007 at aol.com HunnyPi007 at aol.com
Sun Nov 5 03:07:57 EST 2006

well......FUCK! ... guess todd couldn't post info on the door regarding the
mid-gig venue change so as not to alert the cops, but i certainly wish the guy
who called down to me had the correct address!   wandering around late at
night being followed by at least three guys in cars basically circling me is not
my idea of fun-fun-fun, especially with thoughts that there must be a slits gig
happening somewhere closeby,..but where? curious as to the exact address of
The Syrup Room, joly.   glad for, at least, your report and, of course, look
forward to seeing your video documentation sometime hopefully soon... but...
FUCK!!!

In a message dated 11/4/06 11:39:27 AM, joly at dti.net writes:

> The show last night in Brooklyn was a lot of fun.
>
> As you know it was moved to a new venue at the last minute. Well, as it
> turned out,
> the cops busted that venue so, at midnight it moved again, 5 blocks away, to
> The
> Syrup room, where another show was already under way.

and