[TypicalGirls] Manoj invites you to join Zorpia

Manoj mana82 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 00:34:26 EST 2006

Hi typicalgirls!
Your friend Manoj from Colombo Sri Lanka, just invited you to his online photo albums and journals at Zorpia.com.

About Manoj :
 I'm 24 years old male. With opend mind and funny if you like me please join with me

So what is Zorpia?
It is an online community that allows you to upload unlimited amount of photos, write journals and make friends. We also have a variety of skins in store for you so that you can customize your homepage freely.

Join now for free! Please click the following link to join Zorpia:
http://www.zorpia.com/signup/print_signup_form?invitation_key=0c9b0eddb0cc568872482c7fdff2c808&referral=mana82

This message was delivered with the Manoj's initiation.

If you wish to discontinue receiving invitations from us, please click the following link:
http://www.zorpia.com/email/optout/typicalgirls@lists.ibiblio.org