[TypicalGirls] Slits shows

AnneMarie misschief at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 2 05:30:35 EST 2006

Wow, wish I could see Ari and gang again . . . Ari, don't know if you
remember me, but I knew you from the Roxy in 1977 . . . I was the
American girl (tall, black hair) you were always so kind to . . . I
still have wonderful photos of you (besides the my photos on the Roxy
album) that you should see some day . . . i would come find you if I
could, but I'm homebound at the moment. I raise Chihuahuas now (!)
and you can visit me at HJKhappytails.homestead.com

Hope my friends on this site don't mind my reference to my (hopefully
entertaining) Chihuahua site. I was a drummer in a coupla punk bands,
so maybe you won't mind me taking up space!

Ari . . . intend to catch up with you one day . . .

Fondly

Annette
HappyJoy Chihuahuas