[TypicalGirls] Fw: guestbook entry

Dina Hornreich dina8 at cox.net
Mon Feb 27 15:47:11 EST 2006

Helen McCookerybook signed my website's guestbook after I expressed
enthusiasm for her work and forthcoming book on "The Lost Women of Rock" --
and I invited her to join TG. Here is what she said:

"Looks very interesting! Will have an explore and thank you for contacting
me. I have already published some chapters on my original research in
academic books, Music, Power, & Politics and The Post Subcultures Reader :)"

Anyone familiar with these 2 books? (I checked on Amazon.com and they seem
pretty rare/expensive)

Dina Hornreich
dina8{at}cox{dot}net
http://home.earthlink.net/~dinahornreich