[TypicalGirls] McCookerybook

Dina Hornreich dina8 at cox.net
Sun Feb 26 17:39:48 EST 2006

Oh how lovely this book will be!! I hope it will come into fruition. We
should invite this woman to join TG!

BTW, in Rip It Up and Start Again, Simon Reynolds acknowledges several
members of this list (in addition to the Joly mention on p.39) -- Dan,
Jason, Mike! Thanks guys for contributing the book has been a fun read, thus
far. Anyone know any differences between the US and UK versions?

Dina Hornreich
dina8{at}cox{dot}net
http://home.earthlink.net/~dinahornreich