[TypicalGirls] no, let me apologize

slim slim at killrockstars.com
Thu Feb 16 21:05:18 EST 2006

i just went back and re-read old posts and emails.

i have been harboring a resentment towards the wrong person, for 2
years.  weasel walter's comments about the essential logic comp back
in the day were totally reasonable, now that i double check, and
walter, i don't think you actually need apologize at all - i got your
comments confused with the comments of paul smith, who was so feisty
he even went to far as to imply that we should never have put out
essential logic at all, because lora is now a member of a
"politically questionable" religion, while he proceeded to fault me
for not fighting harder for the "right" inclusions in the collection.

weasel, i am very sorry for confusing you with that jerk.  i'm glad
we had this chance to clear it up.

- slim
--

http://www.lauraveirs.com
http://www.everyothers.com

out in January:
Laura Veirs - Year of Meteors LP
The Advantage - elf-titled CD
Starter Set - Starter Set DVD
Gossip - Standing In The Way Of Control CD
Excepter - Sunbomber CD
Delta 5 - Singles and Sessions - 1979-81 CD
Tarkio - Omnibus CD
Otis's Opuses low-cost KRS sampler CD

AIM/ichat: MMOON1967
http://www.killrockstars.com