[TypicalGirls] The Raincoats this weekend

weasel walter weaselw at juno.com
Thu Feb 16 20:59:43 EST 2006

oh, uh FUCK YOU. nice try at pissing me off. if you call what i do
'half-baked', you've got shit in your ears anyways.

ww

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 20:49:30 EST Presquerienno1 at aol.com writes:
Walter, you seem to be well-named.  All you do here is cry and complain
like a baby and try to upset people here.  Someone here could easily
complain that all you've done with your life is make half-baked
noise-rock that no one cares about or really likes but that wouldn't be
too professional, eh?

I'm just glad that these TG releases are available and we can enjoy them.

LF