[TypicalGirls] Rough Trade book

Chuck Warner chuck at hyped2death.com
Thu Aug 24 18:38:17 EDT 2006

J Neo wrote:

>Rob Young? Could this be the same Robert Young who worked at the San
Francisco Rough Trade in the 80s? Anybody know?

I scanned a bunch of RT sleeves for Rob's book, but I never asked him
about his mid-80s activities.  I've just shot him an e-mail to find
out.

Messthetics #101 and #102 are sequenced and [nearly] ready to hype.
Half the tracks are brand-new to Messthetics and nearly a quarter of
them are things that bands have sent that have never been released
anywhere, ever...

Chuck Warner
Hyped to Death CDs
http://hyped2death.com