[TypicalGirls] Slits etc

Helen McCookerybook helen_mccookerybook at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 24 03:50:33 EDT 2006

Sorry- I don't know whether the XFM session is going out on separate nights or not.
  Adrian Sherwood has been working with them in the studio, but I don't know about live.
  I think Palmolive is not really interested in playing with them, but there is no problem with the relationship between others in the band and her; I think it's the music business she doesn't like, from the contact I have had with her. She will be writing stuff about her experiences at some point.
  H McC