[TypicalGirls] postpunk videos on dvd?

Ceci Moss ceci_moss at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 22:36:24 EDT 2006

I LOVE GREY DATURAS!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of Australia- tomorrow night for the first hour or so of my radio show I will do a mini special entitled "Aussie? Always So Uber Awesome!", featuring new groups from Australia. Expect tunes from: Grey Daturas, Always, Lakes, and Kiosk!

Radio Heart, Tuesdays from 10pm-Midnight, on East Village Radio:
http://www.eastvillageradio.com/displayshow.php?showname=Radio%20Heart

Sean Stewart <sean.stewart at artspdf.com> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}           For anyone with problems, the correct URL is http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=cecibeans

  I’m so stoked that you have live Grey Daturas on there!� I heard that their US Tour is going well.