[TypicalGirls] The Flowers

Daniel Selzer danselzer at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 12:21:30 EDT 2006

--- Jason Gross <perfect at furious.com> wrote:
> Actually, there were several DNA's.  Other than the
> no-wave folks,
> there was also a band with Rick Derringer and the DJ
> crew who did
> "Tom's Diner" with Suzanne Vega.

I have to admit the classic house music dj inside me
holds DNA's Tom's Diner in as high-esteem as the
no-wave reissuing geek inside me hold's DNA's Blonde
Redhead.

And let's not forget the Gynaecologists...

a) Midwest KBD style american punk band
b) Rhys Chathams's no-wave ensemble with Nina Canal
from Ut.
c) Post Blitzkrieg Bop/Bascax UK art/poetry group with
1 fantastic single.

-dan selzer
http://www.acuterecords.com

that's right, the website is on the way, check it out
and sign up for updates.