[TypicalGirls] The Flowers

Jason Gross perfect at furious.com
Fri Apr 7 12:04:38 EDT 2006

At 12:00 PM 4/7/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>Message: 2
>Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 22:49:44 +0100
>From: "dan palmer" <dan.palmer at ntlworld.com>
>Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] The Flowers
>

> > That's always so frustrating...there's an italian or
> > dutch or something band (I know, I always get those
> > mixed up) called Judy Nylon. Far as I can tell not
> > much to do with the Judy Nylon who posted to this list
> > once.
>
>And what's with the DNA who released a 7" called Do The Shopping? Nothing to
>do with our favourite No New Yorkers.

Actually, there were several DNA's.  Other than the no-wave folks,
there was also a band with Rick Derringer and the DJ crew who did
"Tom's Diner" with Suzanne Vega.  I'm sure there's others
also.  Maybe a "DNA" comp could be done some day... ;-)

Best,
Jason

Perfect Sound Forever- online music magazine since 1993- now new and
semi-improved!
<http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>
Crazed by the Music blog: <http://blogs.popmatters.com/crazedbythemusic/>