[TypicalGirls] bananarama-writers

mike at appelstein.com mike at appelstein.com
Thu Apr 6 10:18:39 EDT 2006

Glad to see that folks are distinguishing the Fun Boy Three period from
the SAW
period.  My recollection is that Bananarama basically started as Fun Boy Three
guest vocalists - "It Ain't What You Do" has Terry Hall's vocals all over it,
for instance.  It wasn't until later with "Cruel Summer" and "Venus" that they
became actual popstars.

-Mike