[TypicalGirls] Slits- a real reunion?

WWWhatsup joly at dti.net
Wed Apr 5 14:01:58 EDT 2006

That's what Fitz (who you may know as The Twisted Ones)
has announced. He did write me at the time and I didn't ask about that,
but whether he could run to a 3rd (New York) show, which
he was going to look into.

I've not had confirmation on Viv, but it's possible that Tessa might
have pulled her in.

If I hear more I'll certainly say.