[TypicalGirls] Fwd: NEW on DIME: THE SLITS - ODISSEA 2001, MILANO, ITALY, APRIL 27TH 1980, from master

Alex Murray-Leslie a at chicksonspeed.com
Tue Apr 4 09:41:25 EDT 2006

oh, i tried to get an account, but seems to be full,
wow, what a web site! I´m very interested to become a member.

Our label could be possibly putting out some unreleased Slits stuff,
just good to know whats out there in the way of material.

anyway, thanks, you probably can´t help me, i just have to wait
and see if i can get an account somehow.

:)

Alex