[TypicalGirls] Is this tune by The Raincoats??

Aileen Brophy poptones13 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 22 09:57:12 EST 2005

> I once ended up with a Le Trimm (with rappers Tigra and Bunny) song labelled Le
Tigre...

I got that exact same one!  ;)  In a way it was good, because it exposed me to a song I wouldn't have otherwise heard, but it was also bad because it gave me no idea of who actually did the track.  I've seen the same thing happen on Ebay where sellers just plop the name of bands who sound the same in the title, which is misleading.