[TypicalGirls] Is this tune by The Raincoats??

Emily Arkin viole_falushe at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 00:13:30 EST 2005

oh no, I didn't mean you're easily confused...I mean people
label things wrong and it's confusing! I once ended up with
a Le Trimm (with rappers Tigra and Bunny) song labelled Le
Tigre...and you can pretty much see how that mixup coulda
happened. P2P is like playing telephone.

http://emilyarkin.com * the-operators.com * magpie-store.com