[TypicalGirls] Ana da Silva...The Raincoats etc

Hilary Jaeger jaema11 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 4 19:51:11 EST 2005

Ana da Silva...The Raincoats etcHey Shirley;
Good to hear your "voice" after all these years.
I look forward to catching up--on you and all the Raincoats.
I'm about to graduate nursing school, got a daughter and am living with her upstate NY.  I was just remembering how, when I was touring with Eight Eyed Spy,  you guys stayed with my Mom on 11th Street!!  I remember the little hand held electronic game you gave her as a gift (tennis or something--they were the new big thing at the time! 1980?!).
Anyway, would love to hear from you.
Best,
Hilary