[TypicalGirls] Gang of 4

Barbara Gogan barbara at lulumusic.com
Sun Jan 30 17:01:46 EST 2005

Yeah, typical girls, I think one of the gang of four emails talked
about "the woman" who played bass in the band when Dave allen left.
That was the amazing bassist Sara Lee. She certainly toured with go4
here in the States and played on the last couple of albums, then went
on to play with the Thompson Twins, B52s, Indigo Girls and Annie
deFranco amongst others.