[TypicalGirls] Online course

HunnyPi007 at aol.com HunnyPi007 at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 01:38:51 EST 2005

please do tell us about your course when it's online, allan.

btw, saw a great deborah harry and chris stein photo in the new annie
leibowitz book called something like AMERICAN MUSIC today.   (perhaps it's in your
blondie book too.)   other wonderful photos in there, of course.    no slits or
raincoats, though...   : (

typically,
lydia