[TypicalGirls] Re: TypicalGirls Digest, Vol 42, Issue 4

Emily Arkin viole_falushe at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 11:20:59 EST 2005

hm, maybe we should start a letter-writing campaign to this
Wilma (kidding).

Has anyone seen this book "Cinderella's Big Score" yet?
It looks like there's some Slits in it though it's
proabably a bit more about later riot grrl.

Emily

=====
http://emilyarkin.com * the-operators.com * magpie-store.com