[TypicalGirls] typical GIRLS and boys

HunnyPi007 at aol.com HunnyPi007 at aol.com
Thu Jan 27 16:07:07 EST 2005

i totally agree with what maria, dan, steve (and pascale!) have said on this
subject.   as this list generally consists of quite intelligent people, i
think most everyone "gets it"—i.e. we second that EMOTICON! ; )   i like this
group's moniker; however, it might be fun and illustrative of what we are all
about here, to add "...and boys!" to the group's website (in a smaller font to
indicate that it's not part of the group's official name).   imho, this list
would not be as intellectually and philosophically well-rounded were it to consist
solely of females and i, for one, truly appreciate that aspect.   so.... viva
le typical boys!    : )

so who knows any more about the Gof4 spring US tour?!?   ; )

typically,
lydia