[TypicalGirls] Re: TypicalGirls Digest, Vol 42, Issue 4

Emily Arkin viole_falushe at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 12:15:56 EST 2005

I second that emotion (I don't think the list needs to
change name or overhaul any kind of mission statement but I
also don't think other postpunk bands are off-topic and
love to hear G04 news).

And two questions:
1. Does anyone know the ETA of the Delta 5 reissue? I'm
getting itchy!

2. Shirley's question about Book of Love makes me wonder:
are there any more Typical Girlsesque covers we should all
know about?

Emily

=====
http://emilyarkin.com * the-operators.com * magpie-store.com