[TypicalGirls] Gang of 4

Stephen Burt burt at Macalester.edu
Thu Jan 27 11:33:05 EST 2005

No reason to change the name of the list, I think, as it's still devoted to
bands you'd be discussing if you wanted to discuss bands philosophically,
historically or sonically related to the first Slits album! Let's keep the
name but agree that it's OK to discuss Gang of 4 if we really, really
want... s