[TypicalGirls] Re: Ana da Silva

Andy RRR rrrhythmetic at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 3 15:37:10 EST 2005

Ana and Gina's solo albums have both been at least couple of years in the making. They each play live maybe a couple of times a year if that, usually together, I've seen Gina's show twice and Ana's just once (and I had to promote a show for them to get to see that!), both absolutely superb. I'd lost hope of Ana ever finishing the record to her satisfaction. She was very cagey about a likely release date. Glad to hear it's due at last.

Andy R