[TypicalGirls] Ana/Raincoats releases

Linda Smith misslinny55 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 00:07:25 EST 2005

Linda Smith <misslinny55 at yahoo.com> wrote:Just heard some samples of the album at www.soulseduction.com. Sounds great! I don't mind the keyboard, non electric guitar arrangements...Its good to hear her voice and unique lyrics again...my favorite Raincoat.

Linda

WWWhatsup <joly at dti.net> wrote:
from RT new releases:

silva, ana da in awe of a painting 7 3.99 Extremely Limited (500 only for the world) clear vinyl 7" from Ana Da Silva, vocalist from THE RAINCOATS. it's a Taster from her debut album 'The Lighthouse' out early next year on chicks on speed records. the B-Side 'Litany' is previously unreleased. Ana bought a small digital instrument, a mini keyboard, and a sequencer - and wrote, played, recorded and mixed the whole record herself.
the raincoats the kitchen tapes cd 12.99 back in stock on cd the legendary live concert at the kitchen in nyc in 1982 from the raincoats. originally it was released on cassette but now has been digitally remastered for cd

Rough Trade Mailorder
130 Talbot Road
London W11 1JA
Tel. (+44) 020 7792 3490