[TypicalGirls] uh...

Mike Appelstein mike at appelstein.com
Thu Apr 21 11:08:29 EDT 2005

I thought you Typical Girls would find this funny.  This has to be
spam; otherwise he'd know that Young Marble Giants don't actually work
with marble...

-Mike

I took a look at your site a couple of hours ago...
and I want to tell you that I'd really love to trade links with you. I
think your site has some really good stuff related to my site's topic
of marble and would be a great resource for my visitors as it deals
with some great aspects of marble that I'd like to give my visitors
more information about.

In fact, I went ahead and added your site to my Marble HQ Resource
Directory at http://marblehq.com/marble

Is that OK with you?