[TypicalGirls] Ruth Polsky

Hilary Jaeger jaema11 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 19 19:28:43 EDT 2005

That would be me.  Say it loud, I booked and I'm proud.  (winking smiley
face with eyebrow arched and tongue hanging out the side of it's mouth)

The Individuals a number of times in the fall of 1979.  I liked them alot,
too.

Thanks for your post re:TR3.  It was certainly up close and personal---the
room the bands played in was small; the "stage", which was hardly that,
couldn't have been more than a foot off the ground and you could get whacked
in the head with a guitar if you weren't careful.
Best,
Hilary