[TypicalGirls] Ruth Polsky

George Romansic romansic at serv.net
Thu Apr 14 15:29:11 EDT 2005

On a side note, but who was it that booked TR3?  I attended that club just
once during a winter visit to NYC, in maybe 1979 or 80 (?).  I liked it.
Cozy.  Plentiful beer.  The headlining band was The Individuals, who were
great fun (their recordings did not do them justice, and the bands that they
splintered into were much less interesting).  In my hazy memory it was kind
of like watching a band in someone's rec-room, up close and personal.

Growing to be a fan of the tangent...

-GR