[TypicalGirls] No more Ut site

HunnyPi007 at aol.com HunnyPi007 at aol.com
Mon Oct 25 16:42:00 EDT 2004

hi, tyler... are you referring to the live cassette that was released back in
the day?   if so, i have that at home and can send you the song titles.   (if
i am remembering correctly, i think i had to figure them out myself).
however, i'm out-of-town right now, so if you email me around 11/17 and remind me
to send them to you, i will gladly do so.   or maybe someone else here has it
handy?   only on the typicalgirls list can one say that! ; )   ... lydia