[TypicalGirls] The Pipettes mp3s

Shirley Braha littleshirleybeans at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 07:33:24 EDT 2004

wow, that was really lovely- thanks for the tip & mp3 links! i had never heard
of the pipettes before. i need more.

definitely reminds me of gymslips/dolly/nikki & the corvettes-- what else
should it remind me of?

heres a dolly mixture update:
debsey is knocked up-  8 months pregnant in bed with her second. she moved back
to london with her husband and daughter after a brief unfortunate stint in the
suburbs. they plan to plan a box set/rerelease, but not at the moment. she
continually responded "good grief" when i told her about how badly a rerelease
is wanted.

shirley