Stay Free! wants yr "entrepreneurial" stories

Carrie McLaren carrie at stayfreemagazine.org
Sun Feb 8 17:31:20 EST 2004

PLEASE FORWARD TO FRIENDS, C0-WORKERS, LOVED ONES, UNLOVED ONES, DRUMMERS

Every American, at one point or another, comes up with a Big Idea, be
it a get-rich quick scheme, a scientific discovery, or some other
entrepreneurial mission. We at Stay Free! would like to hear about
yours -- your lemonade stands, your unusual consumer goods, your
quirky business plans -- especially projects that you seriously
pursued (if only for a few hours).

If you don't have any revealing stories of your own then tell us
about a friend's. We want it all: the inspiration, the buildup, the
followthru, the result.

Of course, in some cases you won't need to get into the details. It's
up to you. Responses can be anywhere from 2 sentences to 3-4
paragraphs, and should have some basis in reality.

Send to ----> stay.free at verizon.net

Here are the results of two similar queries to give you an idea of the format:

"Ever Been Fired?"
http://www.stayfreemagazine.org/archives/17/fired.html

"After breaking up, what do you do with your ex's stuff?"
http://www.stayfreemagazine.org/archives/16/breakups.html

much thanks,
carrie

--