[SM-Discuss] RFC: Removing bloatware

Vlad Glagolev stealth at tiberian.ru
Tue Sep 10 13:08:12 EDT 2019

These are all great initiatives, thanks Ismael!

Being able to run Sorcery with mksh sounds reasonable as well.

I'm generally OK with the G-prefix solution. I think this is what
OpenBSD does. We just need to come up with a good Tech Design on that
one and make sure we're not missing anything essential.

Thanks again!