[SM-Discuss] sourcemage.net is back

Vlad Glagolev stealth at tiberian.ru
Wed Sep 4 13:19:12 EDT 2019

Hey mages!

Here's a small DNS update I'd like to share.

sourcemage.net domain that had had a very long history since the
beginning and that we lost back in 2014 is finally back to Source Mage.

We didn't have any specific appliances for this domain: back in the
days it was used as an alias for https://sourcemage.org website and for
supporting DNS infra.

At this point there are no clear plans reusing it, but I was thinking
about a 301 redirect to sourcemage.org and switching sourcemage.org DNS
to this zone to indicate infrastructure relations. We may also have
@sourcemage.net e-mail aliases which could be kinda cool.

Thanks!

--
Vlad Glagolev <stealth at tiberian.ru>